A PROUD PACKAGING TRADITION
Foam Cushioning for Packaging
Our packing materials protect your valuable merchandise from breakage and damage during transit—keeping your costs down and your customers happy. It takes more than just a box to ship a product, and not every packaging problem is solved with the same solution. Sensitive electronics need cushioning and anti-static wraps; heavy machine parts require full stabilization and support.
That’s why we maintain a broad selection of different packing materials at our Orem, Utah facility. We supply the packaging materials you need to provide cushioning, separation, and stability to your products within their shipping containers.
Capabilities and Services
At Traco, we want to offer our clients the best service possible. With our corrugated boxes we offer several capabilities and services:
-Single wall, double wall, triple wall corrugated
-Color flexographic direct printing, multi-color printing, full litho laminations
-A, B, C, E, F flutes
-RSC shipping containers and specialty styles
-Glued or Stitched Seams
-Rotary and full die cutting
-Point of Purchase Displays & stand-ups, packaging & display mockups, fulfillment, pack out, hand assembling and distribution of displays
-Flood coating • 125# up to 600# liner board options
-100% recyclable board, post-consumer paper available to meet your criteria
-Reusable corrugated products • Small/large production runs
-Full-service design with CAD drawing systems and graphics/tooling/product mock-ups
-Vendor Managed Inventory (90 Days)
-Inventory solutions including Just-In-Time program management; production, storage and delivery
-Consulting services with product and sales teams standing by
Traco provides multiple sizes & custom print. Traco has boxes in a wide range of sizes, making it possible to fit any items you need to be shipped. Regardless of the size or shape, Traco has a box solution that will work for you. Contact us today for more information.
- Single wall, double wall, triple wall corrugated
- Color flexographic direct printing, multi-color printing, full litho laminations
- A, B, C, E, F flutes
- RSC shipping containers and specialty styles
- Corrugated inserts
- Glued or Stitched Seams
- Rotary and full die cutting
- Point of Purchase Displays & stand-ups, packaging & display mock-ups, fulfillment, pack out, hand assembling and distribution of displays
- Flood coating • 125# up to 600# Liner board options
- 100% recyclable board, post-consumer paper available to meet your criteria
- Reusable corrugated products • Small/large production runs
- Full service design with CAD drawing systems and graphics / tooling /product mock-ups
- Vendor Managed Inventory (90 Days)
- Inventory solutions including Just-In-Time program management; production, storage and delivery
- Consulting services with product and sales teams standing by
READY TO MAKE YOUR VISION A REALITY?
Since 1985, we’ve made some impressive printing advances. Let us show you what we can do with a little plastic, paper, and ink.
Your products will never look the same.